Jennuine Knits

Jennuine Knits ~ A knitting blog for me, my thoughts, my projects, my designs, etc.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

End of Summer Crunch

I am finishing up projects, wrapping up Summer, having a son get eye surgery (waiting rooms make great knitting time!), post surgery appointments, etc. 

For instance, I have three pair of socks that just need a sewn bind-off, a reader's wrap that just needs the pockets sewn on, an entrelac shawl that is short two repeats and some finishing, a shawl and a scarf that need to be blocked and ends woven in, the scarf pattern that needs to be written up, and the list goes on...lol.  Plus four more projects I want to get cast on!

Then there are my non knitting writing projects and obligations that still need attention.  I need more hours in the day!  Will it get better once school starts....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment